torstai 27. lokakuuta 2011

27.10 / Random Info

Hey everybody,

I've been off from computer for some time, I just got enough from just sitting at computer all day and did some other things for a while. But I made new discovery! I played Silent Hill: Homecoming today, and the first "level" was just like I imagine my game to be. The way player wanders around with flashlight, reading logfiles, it even has that kinda gameplay mechanic that enemies will be attracted by the flashlight! (although I didn't see moment like that). It definetly has the same feel that Im after..




I shamelessly stole couple of ideas...

I also practiced using 3ds Max yesterday, i've started looking into it. It's more or less industry standard so it's pretty handy program to know how to use.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti