lauantai 5. marraskuuta 2011

5.11 / Eve's textures

Hi,
I've been texturing Eve today. I've made pretty good progress, but still lot to improve. Normal map is a mess. I probably need to do new one. There's still lot to fix in the textures but here's the current status:




The top one is from Blender and the bottom one is from Marmoset Toolbag. I used it to check out the textures as i was working on them. And to render that image, get the feel how Eve will look ingame when walking in the dark corridors. And yeah, thats why both of the pictures are from back view, it's because thats from where you will be looking when playing the game.
"front" textures doesn't matter that much.

I'm bit dissapointed to the lowpoly model of Eve. I should have used bit more polys to it. I find it bit too blocky, but I'm not going to spend any more time fixing it. Maybe if i have time in the end of the project, i will enhance it or even do new one. We shall see.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti